2010年10月29日 星期五

Idea Page (Rural Exodus)


Rural Exodus & Urbanization

Rural Exodus Essay brainstorming


Rural Exodus essay (Causes)




Rural Exodus essay (Consequences)



P.S. Sorry if its hard to read. I don't know how to rotate the picture

Reflection
  1. Which main topic does this artifact relate to? In what way?  This is my idea pages on Rural Exodus essay writing. These idea pages contain most of my brainstorm idea on Rural Exodus essay writing.
  2. Why did you choose this artifact, and how much time did you spend on creating the artifact?  I spend about 30-40 minutes on this artifact. I choose these idea pages because these idea pages ccontain my ideas on the cause and effects of urbanization, as well as the definition of urbanization.
  3. What understanding have you gained from the creation process of this artifact?  Nothing
  4. Does this artifact reflect your best work and ideas? Why or why not? Yes, these idea pages are my best idea in defining urbanization.
  5. Any additional comment? None
Rate this artifact from -5 to 5 in the following criterion:
  • Quality of your portfolio (3)
  • Level of enjoyment (4)
  • Learning (4)
  • Level of creativity and originality (5)

沒有留言:

張貼留言