|Valley of the Shadow of Death|
by Roger Fenton
|The Thin Red Line, 93rd Highlanders|
|French soldiers advancing toward the|
- Which main topic does this artifact relate to? In what way? This artifact is about the Crimean War from 1853-1856.
- Why did you choose this artifact, and how much time did you spend on creating the artifact? I choose the Crimean War is because I am interesting in researching about war, and the Crimean War is the first modern war with many new technology. I spend about 3-4 hours on this artifact.
- What understanding have you gained from the creation process of this artifact? I have learned about the Crimean War. I also learned that one of the key ways to win a war is "New Technology"
- Does this artifact reflect your best work and ideas? Why or why not? Yes, I spend two days on this artifact, so I think I have done my best in creating this.
- Any additional comment? This is my best artfact, in my opinion.
- Quality of your portfolio (5)
- Level of enjoyment (5)
- Learning (5)
- Level of creativity and originality (5)