2011年6月1日 星期三

Reflection

Reflection
Positive Comments
Most of my classmates were well prepared for their presentations, and most of them have some great themes and ideas. I learned a lot from their performance. They provided me with some great information about problems most of the people didn't know, yet are as important as any major problem in the world. My classmates have successfully inspired me to think about these problems and how they might have affect my life, as well as others. I really enjoyed most of their presentations.

Negative Comments
Although most of them are well-prepared, yet some people still have some problems of proper manners when giving presentations. For example, low volume, few eye contact, or stammering. Yet I don't blame them because some people just couldn't held back their nervousness. Also, time limit is also a problem. Some of us still need some good management of their time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言