2010年10月28日 星期四

My Photo Story

Welcome to my photo story Prezi. In this Prezi, you will see the true Kaoshiung, as well as some traces left by the British.

We will focus on four main topic
  • Aspect of Realism
  • Aspect of Industrialization
  • Aspect of Imperialism
  • Aspect of Discovery
Please have fun with the slideshow.

Click on here to see the Prezi 
http://prezi.com/bqujyw7n0nac/my-photo-story/

Reflection
  1. Which main topic does this artifact relate to? In what way?  This is a photo slideshow that are related to aspects of imperialism, realism, and industrialization. It also include a short story of the photos. 
  2. Why did you choose this artifact, and how much time did you spend on creating the artifact?  I spend about 2 hours on this artifact. I choose these photos because I think photos is one of the best way to describe an idea.
  3. What understanding have you gained from the creation process of this artifact? Realism, British influence in Taiwan, Industrialization
  4. Does this artifact reflect your best work and ideas? Why or why not?  Yes, I spend all the field trip on finding photos best described the four aspects. I also choose the best photos for my Prezi slideshow, so I think this is my best work.
  5. Any additional comment?  I like taking photos, but my photography skills aren't so good.
Rate this artifact from -5 to 5 in the following criterion:
  • Quality of your portfolio (5)
  • Level of enjoyment (5)
  • Learning (5)
  • Level of creativity and originality (5)

沒有留言:

張貼留言